April 23rd, 2013

What I did with my Tuesday

* Last night, I went over to visit Ray Strode (and Mo Duffy) with my Lulzbot AO-101 3D printer. I'd managed to break one of the wires on it, and Ray helped me fix it. It still isn't printing properly, but it's not broken as far as we can tell. It isn't extruding plastic reliably, and I strongly suspect the replacement part that we had to install (that part holds the plastic filament against a gear, and the gear turns to "extrude" the plastic filament into the hot end. Going to try a few more things, but then I'm going to reach out to the manufacturer again. This is my first 3d printer, and while it is very cool, it sure is finicky.

* Asked Kevin Fenzi to create "flockpress@" and "flockinfo@" email aliases.
* Observed (and talked a little) during the Fedora Badges IRC discussion
* Sent more emails to possible Flock sponsors
* Fixed clementine in f19/rawhide - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/clementine-1.1.1-3.fc19
* Claimed ownership of volpack, revived in f19/rawhide
* Updated amide to 1.0.4 in f19/rawhide - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/volpack-1.0c7-8.fc19,amide-1.0.4-1.fc19
* Update connman to 1.13 in f19/rawhide - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/connman-1.13-1.fc19
* Fixed a bug in graphviz (f19/rawhide) where the libgvc.pc file was pointing to a non-existant libgraph
* Fixed flowcanvas (f19/rawhide) so that it builds against graphviz 2.3 (thanks FreeBSD!) - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/graphviz-2.30.1-6.fc19,flowcanvas-0.7.1-10.fc19