List of books I'm taking with me to Brussels:
* The Lost Fleet : Dauntless by Jack Campbell
* More Information Than You Require by John Hodgman
* Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
* Agent To The Stars by John Scalzi
* The Best of The Best : 20 Years of The Year's Best Science Fiction
* Mean Streets by Butcher/Green/Richardson/Sniegoski
* Victory Of Eagles by Naomi Novik
* The Gone-Away World by Nick Harkaway
* The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
I also have some travel and language books, and some magazines (Linux Format, 2600).
Pam took a look at the pile and said that once they were read, some of them would have to get out of the house. We really don't have much remaining book space.
Time to pack for FOSDEM!
Posted via LiveJournal.app.